Friday, April 13, 2007

Not Again

Alright, any of you who know me know that we have had great difficulties with Mason getting along with his teacher this year. Let's just say she likes things her way and so does my son. She likes to have the last word, so does he. Major power struggle. Madigan is like sunshine at school. Follows directions, plays well with others, excels academically, etc. Until today. I got pulled aside by the teacher and informed that she is now clenching her jaw, rolling her eyes and defying authority. Typical 'girl behavior' the teacher called it. NOT AGAIN! Seriously, I can't do this. I thought she was just being a B to me. You know the mother daughter thing. Not the case. Super, my four year old is going through adolescence already. We are going to have a long 14 years.........

1 comment:

Kelli said...

If Auntie Kelli were closer I would teach Mags how to flip her teacher the bird too!